Immigrating to Canada is an exciting prospect and there is a myriad of federal and provincial programs that are available to you depending on your educational and employment background and language proficiency. Our team is experienced in assisting individuals, families, and business owners in all types of immigration matters from work permits, guiding entrepreneurs through immigration plans executed through provincial programs, and appealing complex matters through the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada.
Titan Law Corporation dedicates time every year to represent the most vulnerable in our society. Some of our noteworthy cases include the approval of humanitarian and compassionate considerations for domestically abused persons in Canada without status, persons without status in Canada who would otherwise be unable to obtain appropriate medical care in the country of origin, and persons with complex immigration histories in Canada.
Canadian immigration programs that our team is experienced with include:
- Study and work permits
- Labour Market Impact Assessments
- Express Entry
- Provincial Nominations
- Self-employed class
- Start-up visa class
- Family Class Sponsorships (spouse, common-law partners, conjugal partners, dependants, dependants who have dependants of their own, parents)
- Temporary programs (e.g. TR to PR, PR pathways for HK Residents, etc.)
Our services relating to post-immigration matters include:
- Permanent resident card renewal and residency issues
- Permanent resident travel documents
- Proof of Canadian citizenship
- Replacement or amendment of immigration documentation
- Appeals to the CBSA recourse directorate
As part of the immigration process, we are familiar with appealing to the Canada Border recourse directorate dealing with matters relating to seizures, levying of duties and taxes, and other enforcement actions taken by Canadian officers at a port of entry.
Whether you are a skilled worker, entrepreneur, or facing a complicated matter, our team is able to assist you with our legal assessment.